A Canadian Registration Number CRN is a registration number, allotted by a provincial regulatory authority, that allows a boiler, pressure vessel, or fitting to be used in a Canadian province.
Round Engineering Inc. Canadian registration number CRN requirements state in short, the drawings and calculations must be complete enough that, without having to assume anything, one could use the submitted drawings, calculations and specifications to build the exact same item and have it meet code requirements
The ASME codes do not contain rules to cover all details of design and construction. When traditional ASME code calculations cannot be used to verify a products design burst testing may be performed.
Our clients are manufacturers located in Canada and throughout the World that sell their product into the Canadian marketplace. All client work performed by Round Engineering is done so confidentially.
Experience helping clients CRN register the following products:
- Automatic Strainers, ASME VIII-1
- Bag Filters, ASME VIII-1
- Ball Valves, ASME B16.34, MSS SP-72.
- Basket Strainers, ASME B16
- Blow Down Tanks, ASME VIII-1
- Butterfly Valves, API 609
- Buttwelding Fittings, ASME B16.9
- Cartridge Filters, ASME VIII-1
- Check Valves, API 594, ASME B16.34
- Condensate Coolers, ASME VIII-1
- Deaerators, ASME VIII-1
- Duplex Strainers, ASME B31, VIII-1
- Electric Boilers, ASME Section 1
- Fabricated Fittings, ASME (Various)
- Flanges, ASME B16.5, B16.47
- Flow Meters, ASME (Various)
- Forged Steel Fittings, ASME B16.11
- Forged Branch Fittings, MSS SP-97
- Heat Exchangers, ASME VIII-1, UHX
- Hygienic Equipment, ASME BPE
- Instrument Valves, MSS SP-105
- Press-Connect Fittings, ASME B16.51
- Pressure Reducing Valves, ASME B31.3
- Pulsation Dampers, ASME B16.34
- Quick Release Connections, ASME B31
- Retractable Assemblies, ASME B31
- Sample Coolers, ASME VIII-1
- Sensors (Various), ASME B31
- Separators, ASME VIII-1
- Steam Traps, ASME B31
- Tube Fittings, Flareless, ASME VIII-1
- Water Softening Vessels, ASME VIII-1
- Welded Fittings, ASME (Various)
- Y-Strainers, ASME B16
and many many more..........
Copyright © Round Engineering Inc. 2013 | All Rights Reserved