CANADIAN REGISTRATION NUMBER CRN, PRESSURE VESSEL, PIPING AND VALVE ENGINEERS.
In Canada it is possible, but at most times difficult, to register a used or existing manufactured pressure vessel.
As a minimum the following must be presented to the CRN juridiction:
- Original copy of U-1 Form, with NB registration.
- Ultrasonic thickness testing (UT) by a ASNT Level II inspector performed by at multiple locations on the vessel.
- A detailed drawing (See Pressure Vessel CRN )
- Design calculations in accordance with the year the vessel was manufactured.
- Any other information requested by the jurisdiction.